Sunday, May 31, 2009

Orgasm Strangling Is This Safe For His Balls?

Hayao Miyazaki, the last great storytellers video

entries I do not like posting videos on youtube, really. If I have done the blog was to write about my stuff, but for once I'll make an exception ... turns out that this morning I saw the video of TRICO
Project (tentative name), the new Team ICO project , on which we discussed in previous blog entries and it seems that once again will to get back to feel the magic and the tenderness of her previous titles ... as it seems a marvel (no doubt what looks better in what I have seen this year) I've put it on if you like to see it. I, for the time being until more news come out, I'm going to remove the hat to these people, but I reserve my final impressions for when you can play.
Eye, because it is a prototype, the graphics have a lot to improve yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment