Thursday, November 11, 2010

Free Vedios Of Wife Breastfeeding Husband

The shrimp chowder: Mouth-watering!

When I got to Brazil I could barely boil water, make banana juice with milk (that was my specialty) and fried egg with fear. Well, I fell and went to live with my current husband. His big surprise was learning that I did not cook anything (well I think my mom had warned him!) And I really did not feel even the slightest remorse or shame in being a child zero in the kitchen because I had spent a lifetime studying and trying to be the scholar of the family and did not interest me into the kitchen to learn, I could only eat! Within I became interested in learning to prepare anything because I wanted to be a perfect housewife and had a sweet tooth husband wanted delights of Peruvian dishes. Well then I started to remember the moments spent in the kitchen accompanying my mother as she cooked, those moments were not in vain because I inadvertently had memorized every step of the preparation of some dishes.


Thus I began to experience and opened my kitchen laboratory for Peru, where my main guinea pig was my husband. Thus began my first steps in the kitchen. I called my mom to get me all the recipes and tips to prepare. One of these days I felt a wild desire to take a suck shrimp and did not lose time, I looked for the recipe and went on an adventure! I had to adapt it a bit but in my personal touch is the secret as many of my friends already tested, approved and especially adored!

Who are the stars of this dish? For the shrimp! In fact mixing them with other ingredients it becomes a treat for the gods, a wonder! And I think when one likes to get to the kitchen is also to invent some things that way my recipe varies a little bit of the original, because this is very difficult to find some ingredients such as beans, for example, dare to prepare in home, if you want them facilitated peppers, will not be sorry, hope you like, then tell me that that they were!


As always I have no precise measurements and quantities of ingredients, I do all the calculation ("ojómetro", haha). Some ingredients, will place also in Portuguese. Buy two kilos of fresh shrimp and as the number of people buy a large shrimp per person to decorate the plate. One medium onion, a teaspoon of garlic oil (oil) to fry the garlic and onion, a spoonful of yellow pepper (Peruvian pepper), three tablespoons of chili pepper (also Peru), two boxes cream (evaporated milk here or there hardly is achieved), 4 eggs, 400 grams of cheese (mine), a bundle of green onion (cebolinha), a bundle of mint medium (Hortelã), the grass clippings very tiny, potatoes (yams) as the number of people may be one or two slices per person, corn (milho) equal amount of potatoes. Do not put rice, never tried it with rice but I know that out delicious.


Well, to start making a shrimp boil some water, then remove the shrimp and reserve the water. The water will be caught the flavor of shrimp, they can not be overcooked if not be chewy. In a saucepan (panela) placed large oil (oil) to heat, garlic and onions, make a dressing with salt, pepper and cumin (cumin I put almost everything), I place the peppers, yellow and panca, when onion is soft and transparent water put the shrimp, put the potatoes and corn and a bit before I put the shrimp are cooked, then the diced cheese, eggs, minutes after the cream of milk, green onion (cebolinha) and peppermint (Hortelã), the latter can not cook too, extinguished the fire and go!
On each plate place one or two slices (shields) of potato, a piece of corn and a large shrimp attention. Do not want to be too vain, but believe me it is one of my best dishes. Mmmmmmm!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment