Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wedding Sample Welcome Messages

is king Peruvian potato is the queen!!


PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like the Peruvian potato, OUR !!!!!!! I'm salivating as I write only to remember the baked potatoes that my mother made with melted butter and a little rocoto, uhmmm What a delight !!!!!!! I miss so much of the potato in my country above all time to prepare dishes for almost all live better or are accompanied by potatoes. We have offered a variety gigantic, we get crazy not knowing which to choose so every potato serves some kind of dish: potatoes for baking, frying, baking, prepare a particular dish with potato determined, for example to prepare the cause, this dish is my specialty, use the yellow potato, which is very matte dry, hopscotch, cute and above all tasty. Look at the pictures!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment