Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Women In Girdles Dump

A great visit!


I'm very late with this business update the blog but never too late, just wanted to comment that on June 23 had the great pleasure to get to my house to Antonia Leite Barbosa, great Sunday magazine columnist for the Jornal do Brazil. I was very anxious about the visit and had a wrong idea because it hoped to find a person Smarty-pants, with no notion and speaking only in quantities of artistic life. My big mistake! Besides being very simple, Antonia's got the girl to surprise you the things you want to know more, that tells his life as if it were the simplest of the planet. We were delighted with it and thank God she loved my food. That day nipped some olives stuffed rocoto, Peruvian pepper and burnt and that she loved and the menu was: Cause of shrimp and a shrimp also suck as first courses, second one with coriander rice cooked in chicken and our delicious dessert mazamorra address . My husband prepared the famous Pisco Sour which was delicious, which ended up as good admirers of Peruvian pisco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment